The CATV amplifier has wide-band and low noise and high linearity (CSO,
CTB) feature over 5-1000 MHz; 5-400 MHz and 50-1000 MHz. For various
requirement of the market, it provides various application circuits;
the flat gain, the positive gain slope, the lowest return loss, and the
lowest DC power consumption, etc. For use in SMATV, the design
reference circuit at 960-2160 MHz is also provided.
Push-pull application is provided in order to have higher linearity than the single chip application.
- 5-1000 MHz
- Internally Wide-band Matched
- Low Noise & High Gain
- Excellent CSO & CTB
- MTTF > 100-year
- CATV System
- Cable Modem
- SMATV System
* ASL522 : Preliminary Data. Engineering sample is available.
* (P-P) means two chips in push-pull configuration.
1) For 116 flat channels at the input, measured at the output were 77 analog channels (55 MHz to 550 MHz) @ +20 dBmV per channel and 39 digital channels (550 MHz to 750 MHz) @ 6 dB lower than that of the analog channel.
2) 160 channels, +20 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
3) 60 channels, +42 dBmV per channel (measured at output), measured at 543.25MHz.
4) 60 channels, +33 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
5) 60 channels, +36 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
6) 60 channels, +28 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
7) 84 channels, +35 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
8) 84 channels, +40 dBmV per channel (measured at output).
Получить детальную техническую информацию и узнать о
возможности поставки продукции можно по тел. +380 (44) 239 96 06
или по e-mail: A.Pivovarov@grandelectronic.com